Friday 23 February 2018

Oops - silly spelling mistakes on everyday items

We've all seen plenty of spelling mistakes in print (and online), but these are altogether bigger and more serious!

They remind me of a canvas shopping bag I once bought for my Mum as a student in Germany - it proudly declared: "Germany - the fiendly country!"

I hope these raise a chuckle or two - they certainly did with me...

You'd think they should know better!
I wonder how many of
these caps they made...












At least they're being honest...












Hmm - never mind the wording
error in the description, these look
more like rubbers to me?!


















A very strange looking dog?!











How many pills??











Just 'oops' really...














No school prizes for
spelling obviously!















Sounds a bit slimy?!











And finally...


Now it's obvious why
they didn't win...

No comments:

Post a Comment