Friday 23 March 2018

Brilliant put downs...

You're depriving some village of an idiot!

You know that moment when you want to find a way to put someone in their place?

As I get older, that happens to me more and more often.


But it's not always easy to think of something suitably cutting and witty to say.

Well, here are some suggestions - not mine, I hasten to add - but I suspect I won't be able to resist the temptation to use some of these soon!

Enjoy...
  • I don’t have the time – or the crayons – to explain this to you!
  • You’re as sharp as a marble!
  • If you had another brain, it would be lonely!
  • Some drink from the fountain of knowledge - you obviously only gargled!
  • You’ll never need birth control with a personality like that!
  • You’re the reason why they have to put instructions on shampoo!
  • If brains were petrol, you wouldn’t have enough to power a flea’s go-kart two laps around a polo mint!
  • I wish I could block you in real life!
  • If I wanted to kill myself, I'd climb up your ego and jump down onto your IQ!
  • You sound reasonable – it must be time to increase my medication!
  • I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my backside!
  • It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer!
  • I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel about you!
  • You're so fake, Barbie is jealous!
  • I can always tell when you're lying. Your lips move!
  • You're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard!
  • You’re so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand!
  • Did your parents keep the placenta and throw away the baby?
  • Please, keep talking. I always yawn when I’m interested!
  • If your IQ ever reaches 50, you should probably sell!

Can you add any great put downs to this list? Simply post your favourites in the comments below...


No comments:

Post a Comment